Bag & Sack Filling
The ABS 1000 is a fully automatic bag and sack filling machine suitable for pre-made open-mouth, flat, gusseted, with or with handles. The system is suitable for a wide range of applications for solid materials.
Automatic bagging line for open mouth bags, suitable for packaging of granulated products, pet-food, fertilisers, plastic granulates.
Usually equipped with heat-sealing systems for bags of heat-sealable material, the ABS 650 can be equipped with devices for the elimination of excess air, with lateral compactors able to give the bag squared shape with important advantage for the palletiser.
The various devices are mounted in sequence, so the bags standing can be treated on subsequent stations until getting the desired result. Each bag moves from on station to the next with handling "step-by-step". Transfer speed is guaranteed by servo-assisted movement with brushless motors.
Heat-sealing device for bags inn laminated materials, with sealing station by "warm bar", with electronic temperature control and cooling station. As an aleternative to the "warm bars", according to the material of the bag, the ABs 650 can be equipped with heat-sealing bars "impulse" type.
Throughput: Up to 700 Bags an Hour
Bag Size: 5 - 50 Kg.
Empty bags magazine capacity: Up to 200/300 bags
Bag Type: Open mouth, flat, gusseted, with or without handles.
Material: PE-coated paper, PE, Rafia, Laminated and complex
Bag Dimensions: 180 x 450 min, 600 x 1100 max
Type of bag closing: Heat-sealing
Control: PLC Controlled Functionality with Colour Screen with symbols for easy operation including display of live working data.
Model Painting: Polyurethane or Epoxy
- Only one annual service required
- Compact, modular system ensuring ease of installation and presents the capability to expand the system further
- Requires low headroom
- Simultaneous bag weighing and filling - the bag weight is constantly monitored during ensuring accuracy
- Tightly packed stable bags
- Clean operation
- Corrosive resistant paint finish
- Simple menu driven operator controls, providing production information, alarms and fault finding
- Heavy duty steel frame construction, with film unwinding system.
- CE marked and certified.
- The machine changes working setting automatically with a very fast and easy procedure
- The modular structure allows several assembly combinations for a big space saving.
- Bag opening and movement to feeder at once, for a higher process efficiency.
- Motor-driven chain conveyor for a stronger holding during transportation to the closing station
- Works in combination with net weight scales with gravity, belt or screw feeders depending on the processed product as flours, powders, pellets, flakes, etc.
- Security system with integrated type 2 photoeletro barrier on the bag input, and security switches electromagnetic lock on access doors.
- "Touch-screen" control panel
- Self diagnostic system. The main anomalies are displayed on the alphanumeric display on the user's control panel.
Amongst many other applications.
- Machinery designed for harsh environments
- Gusseting device for block appearance bags
- Handle forming device
- Heat Impulse sealing device (vertical and horizontal), with temperature regulated electronically, with special system to control the sealing system.
- Strong constructed mainframe
- Empty bag-magazine
- Bags feeder device
- Bag vibration system during filling phase
- Opening bags device
- Bags Conveyor
- Conveyor Belt
- Stickers, Direct print with application of sewing
- Extractor fan
- Disaeration device
- Bag botton vibration system during filling operation
- Print-apply or label apply device
- Corrosion-resistant version
- Deareting and compacting devices
- Meta detector, Check Weigher
Installed Power: 11 kW
Operating Pressure: 6 bar
Motor Protection: 55 IP
Electric Protection: 55 IP
Compressed Air: Clean, dry compressed air at 6 bar - 550 Nlt/min
Dust Collection: We recommend the inclusion of a dust collection system is the product handled contains dust