DSCN3660 - Colour changed and resized
Image7 - Colour Changed Cropped
pic 036 - Colour Changed cropped
Picture 1422 - Cropped
The Velocity Baler 150 offers high speed bagging and baling suitable of a wide range of materials including chopped grass/hay, wood shavings, silage, hay, special blended feeds with molasses, high fibre nuts, cattle feed pellets, compounded feeds, and compost, among many other applications.
- Compact, modular system ensuring ease of installation and upgrade to pack new bag/bale sizes and types of product
- Produces tightly packed bags or compressed bales
- Clean operation - owing to fully encapsulated filling process
- Corrosive resistant paint finish
- Rapid changeover to different bale / bag sizes – 10 – 20 minutes
- Up to 250 - 300 hours of uninterrupted running times between film reel/roll changes.
- Vertical compression technology makes square shaped bales without bowing or bulging - ideal for palletising
- Auto re-set integrated electronic production dosing or weighing unit which is pre-programmable for different filled bag volumes and bale weights
- Simple menu driven operator controls, providing production information, alarms and fault finding
- Hydraulically powered ram with platen and interchangeable rectangular compression chamber(s) to suit required bale dimension(s).
- Simple, continuous Bag/Bale making technology (the flat film is converted into a tube which is then filled with compressed product and sealed inside a bag/bale). The plastic film is welded together by positive microprocessor controlled "heat - weld - pressure" technology.
- Stainless steel grade 304L forming tube (other contact parts stainless steel on request)
- Film unwinding system with centring of the film reel during bagging.
- Photoelectric cell or encoder to determine the length of the bag/bale.
- Horizontal welding bars, Teflon coated, resistance wire, and film cutter, having a perfectly synchronised hydraulic movement and pressure as the bars close and the film is cut.
- Automatic printing of plastic film inside the FFS machine before bag/ bale is made.
- Minimal consumption of packaging material/ plastic film:
- Because bags/bales are made to length, The length of bag/bale is variable according to density of product grade being packed
- On-line printing/coding of plastic film inside the machine
- Only one major annual service required
- Special horse feeds with molasses
- Cattle feed pellets
- Compounded animal feed
- Soft wood shavings
- Animal bedding
- Horse nuts
- Chopped grass
- Chopped straw
- Compost & Soils
- Silage with high moisture content
Amongst many other applications.
- Product/ Material Dosing options: Volumetric Belt or Screw Feeder with/without electronic load cell weighing
- Hydraulic Compressor Options: 15 / 22 / 30 KW
- Prodyct contact parts: Stainless Steel 304L (or 316L)
- Devices on the feeders to ensure a conssitent even flow of product into the bale forming tube
- Additional forming tubes for making different sizes of bags and bales.
- Rotary carousel magazine for the storage and quick change over of forming tubes.
- Gusseting device for making bags/bales with block ends
- Handle forming device - automatically makes carrying handle
- Device for the quick changeover and joining of the new reel of plastic film.
- Out-feed / In-feed Conveyors & flatteners all available as part of turnkey process.
- Direct on-line plastic film printing - by indelible thermal printing onto the PE film inside the packing machine, with product name, product code, batch number, and sell-by date.