FFS VELOCITY 1500
A fully automatic low cost packing concept for large production runs suitable for various product types: dry solids, pellets, flakes, powders, crystals, fibrous materials, slurries, or pastes. All of which can be bagged into 5kg - 50kg bags on the same machine at rates of 1500 bags/ Hour.
The bags are made from a roll of flat film which is continuously formed into a tube before being filled with the product - overlapping the back seal and making a 'one way' valve allows air to escape but prevents ingress of water or moisture.
Webster Griffin's unique technology means the De-aeration and special air evacuation systems provide a water & dust proof package which extends the shelf life of your product from 2 to 9 months (or significantly longer).
For maximum productivity FFS is best combined with a robot palletiser which can skip between different bag sizes and palletising patterns.
- Plastic/resin chips
- SPVC powder
- Titanium dioxide
- Carbon black pearls
- Skimmed milk powder
- Rice, lentils, grain
- Oat flakes
- Ground Minerals
Amongst many other applications.
- Product dosing device to suit your product
- Auto bag on spout top-up
- Empty bag inflation
- Stainless steel product contact parts
- Corrosive resistant paint finish
- Bag compaction system – by integral vibrating table
- Filling spout: -
- With pneumatic clamps
- With inflatable collar (dusty product)
- Automation: -
- Swinging bag loop forks
- Automatic bag loop hook(s)
- Roller conveyors
- Belt conveyors
- Chain conveyor
- Empty pallet magazine
- Auto bag neck sealing
- In-chute metal detection
- In-chute product sampling
- Production reports – WDPS software
- Data output – label/ticket report printer
- Touch screen operator interface panel
- Explosion proof