FFS Velocity 2000
A fully automatic low cost packing concept for large production runs suitable for various product types: dry solids, pellets, flakes, powders, crystals, fibrous materials, slurries, or pastes. All of which can be bagged into 20kg - 40kg bags on the same machine at rates of 2000 bags/ Hour.
The bags are made from a roll of flat film which is continuously formed into a tube before being filled with the product - overlapping the back seal and making a 'one way' valve allows air to escape but prevents ingress of water or moisture.
Webster Griffin's unique technology means the De-aeration and special air evacuation systems provide a water & dust proof package which extends the shelf life of your product from 2 to 9 months (or significantly longer).
For maximum productivity FFS is best combined with a robot palletiser which can skip between different bag sizes and palletising patterns.
- Only one annual service required
- Compact, modular system ensuring ease of installation and presents the capability to expand the system further
- Requires low headroom
- Simultaneous bag weighing and filling - the bag weight is constantly monitored during ensuring accuracy
- Plastic/resin chips
- SPVC powder
- Titanium dioxide
- Carbon black pearls
- Skimmed milk powder
- Rice, lentils, grain
- Oat flakes
- Inflatable Filling Spout for efficiency and super dust containment for low wastage presenting suitability for high cost product.
- Super dust extraction system reclaims 99.9% of the product presenting suitability for high cost product
- Bag Placing – Auto releasing bag hooks
- In-Chute Metal Detection and Separation
- Turn Key System
- Compact – accommodating for low head room, low square foot. Suited for restricted environments.
- Auto-adjusting for different bag weights, sizes and product density.
- Automated Pallet rolling chain, belt and turntable conveyors
- Pallet handling systems including plastic/ cardboard sheet applicator
- All equipment can be tailored to your requirements if required.
- Highest quality components used to ensure long lasting operation.