The Unistrap PV 1T - PV 2T is a fully automatic vertical strapping press system suitable for a vast range of strapping applications.
The Unistrap PV 1T - PV 2T is a robust build strapping machine made of high quality components delivering reliability in the long term, which minimises maintenance costs. The use of the latest technologies provide total control over the strapping over the product and the packaging overall holding force.
The machine is complete with all the necessary devices to perform a fully automatic working cycle.
The strapping head Unistrap with vibration welding is the evolution of the traditional system with electrical resistance; this system is the result of our technical research and twenty years of experience in the construction of automatic machines for the packaging of palletised units.
The maintenance of the strapping head with vibration welding is almost non-existent, since it's built with mechanical parts of high precision hardened steel and without delicate components such as temperature detectors, resistors, etc.
Internal Roll diameter:
- Only one annual service required
- Compact, modular system ensuring ease of installation and presents the capability to expand the system further
- Requires low headroom
- Corrosive resistant paint finish
- Main steel frame painted with anti-corrosive coating and epozy paint in several layers
- Nr. 1 or 2 Strapping Heads suitable to use PP/PET strapping band
- Distance between straps: adjustable
- Strapping tension adjustable from 5 to 230kg.
- Press with adjustable compression force up to 2000kg.
- Photocell for automatic pallet height detection
- Gear motor for throwing/recovery of the strap controlled by inverter
- Electronic adjustable upward/downward speed of the strapping heads unit controlled by inverter
- Nr 4 Powered Half Spear Devices to allow the apssing of the strapping band through the structure of the wooden pallet controlled by inverter.
- Floating head for distribution of the strapping tension on all corners of the load
- Nr 2 Powered coild dispenser to recover the excess strapping band during recovery cycle.
- Electronic control of the strapping band end detection
- Driven galvanised rolls conveyor secured to the strapping press
- Program for Nr 2 Vertical straps (ther strapping programs on request)
- Program for the exclusion of the strapping cycle
- Electric control cabinet for all the functions of the machine manufactured following CE rulesand controlled by PLC (protection IP 54)
- Operating panel (HMI) complete with digital display keyboard to control:
- Autodiagnostic program and visualisation of the alarms
- Selection of manual operations
- Strapping cycle timers
Palletised loads, bags, sacks, cartons, crates, drums, kegs, boxes, bricks, bales.
Amongst many other applications.
- Powered pre-stretch for light or unstable loads
- Pneumatic tension control
- Electric welding
- Hydraulic lifter
- Soft start and soft stop of the rolls conveyor controlled by inverter
- Soft start and slackening of the rotation of the turntable controlled by inverter
- Pallet alignment guide rail on fork truck input conveyor.
Power Required/ Technical Requirements
Dust Collection Volume: