The Uniwrap 100S is a simple semi-automatic stretch wrapper suitable for a vast range of applications delivering complete pallet waterproof protection.
Semi-automatic pallet wrapping machine providing waterproof protection to pallets through stretch-wrapping by pallet rotation. The Uniwrap 100S is a compact wrapping machine suitable for wrapping for a wide range of palletised loads.
The systems caters to various wrapping requirements with soft start and slackening of the rotation of the inverter and adjustable tension of the stretch film ensuring pallet protection of even unstable loads.
Main steel frame painted with anti-corrosive coating and epoxy paint in several layers. Steel made platform with 10mm thickness supported by vulkollan wheels and a main central bearing. Turntable driven by chain and gear motor. Steel made tower complete with "U" guides for upstroke/downstroke of the reel carrying unit.
Throughput: Up to 35 pallets/ hour
Turntable Diameter: 1600mm
Wrapping Height: 2100mm
Load Carrying Capacity: 1800 Kg
- Only one annual service required
- Compact, modular system ensuring ease of installation and presents the capability to expand the system further
- Requires low headroom
- Corrosive resistant paint finish
- Soft start and slackening of the rotation of the inverter controlled by the inverter
- Adjustable tension of the stretch-film with manual brake on the rubbered roll
- Photocell for automatic pallet height detection
- Adjustable number of revolutions at the top and bottom of the palletised load
- Turntable complete with holes in the front and back of the machine for easy displacement by forklift
- Stop of the turntable in fixed position by micro-switch
- Electronic control board build according to CEI rules, positioned in the back side of tower isolated from all other components of the machine
- Machine supplied with CE certification
- Operating panel complete with digital display and keyboard to control:
- Auto diagnosis program and visualisation of the alarms
- Selection of manual operations
- Settings of the wrapping cycle
- Program for simple wrapping cycle (upward wrapping only)
- Program for standard wrapping cycle (upward and downward wrapping)
Palletised loads, bags, sacks, cartons, crates, drums, kegs, boxes, bricks, bales.
Amongst many other applications.
Power Required/ Technical Requirements
Dust Collection Volume: