The Uniwrap 300 AVDB is a high capacity fully automatic double turning arm machine, for pallet wrapping with stretch film or plastic net.
Its robust build and the use of high quality components allow the machine to be extremely reliable in the long term, which minimises maintenance costs. The use of the most advanced technologies provides total control over the pressure applied by the stretch film over the product, the pre-stretch ratio and the packaging overall holding force.
- Throughput: Up to 150 pallets/ hour
- Roll Height: 500 ÷ 750 mm
- Roll Diameter: Ø 300 mm. max
- Internal Roll diameter: Ø 76 mm.
- Thickness: 13 -35 micron
- Control Panel: Siemens S7 PLC
- Colour: Moving parts Orange or Yellow. Fixed Parts: Grey/White, Resida Green or Gentian Blue
- Only one annual service required
- Compact, modular system ensuring ease of installation and presents the capability to expand the system further
- Requires low headroom
- Corrosive resistant paint finish
- Soft start and slackening of the rotation of the inverter controlled by the inverter
- Adjustable tension of the stretch-film with manual brake on the rubbered roll
- Photocell for automatic pallet height detection
- Adjustable number of revolutions at the top and bottom of the palletised load
- Turntable complete with holes in the front and back of the machine for easy displacement by forklift
- Stop of the turntable in fixed position by micro-switch
- Electronic control board build according to CEI rules, positioned in the back side of tower isolated from all other components of the machine
- Machine supplied with CE certification
- Operating panel complete with digital display and keyboard to control:
- Auto diagnosis program and visualisation of the alarms
- Selection of manual operations
- Settings of the wrapping cycle
- Program for simple wrapping cycle (upward wrapping only)
- Program for standard wrapping cycle (upward and downward wrapping)
Palletised loads, bags, sacks, cartons, crates, drums, kegs, boxes, bricks, bales.
Amongst many other applications.
- Powered pre-stretch for light or unstable loads
- Pneumatic tension control
- Electric welding
- Hydraulic lifter
- Soft start and soft stop of the rolls conveyor controlled by inverter
- Soft start and slackening of the rotation of the turntable controlled by inverter
- Pallet alignment guide rail on fork truck input conveyor.
Power Required/ Technical Requirements
Dust Collection Volume: