The Uniwrap 900 AE is a fully automatic wrapping machine providing fully automatic pallet wrapping by arm rotation. The Uniwrap 900 AE benefits from the inclusion of a top sheet applicator providing complete pallet waterproofing protection.
The Uniwrap 900 AE is a fully automatic stretch wrapping machine to perform stretch wrapping by ring rotation. The Uniwrap 900 AE is a heavy duty wrapper and is capable of a throughput up to 60 pallets an hour.
Its robust build and the use of high quality components allow the machine to be extremely reliable in the long term, which minimises maintenance costs. The use of the most advanced technologies provides total control over the pressure applied by the stretch film over the product, the pre-stretch ratio and the packaging overall holding force.
Throughput: Up to 60 pallets/ hour
Internal Roll diameter:
Thickness: 13 -35 micron
Control Panel: Siemens S7 PLC
Colour: Moving parts Orange or Yellow. Fixed Parts: Grey/White, Resida Green or Gentian Blue
- Only one annual service required
- Compact, modular system ensuring ease of installation and presents the capability to expand the system further
- Main steel frame painted with anti-corrosive coating and epoxy paint in several layers
- Rotary ring fixed on supporting wheels with belt transmission driven by gear motor
- Soft start and slackening of the rotary ring controlled by inverter
- Electronic adjustable rotation speed of the rotary ring controlled by inverter
- Electronic adjustab;e upward/downward speed of the pre-stretch unit controlled by inverter. These speeds may have different parameters in order to have maximum flexibility in the settings of the required wrapping cycle.
- Photocell for automatic pallet height detection
- Adjustable number of revolutions at the top and bottom of the palletised load
- Device for automatic longitudinal pallet centering in wrapping position
- Electronic control of end/breaking of the stretch-film on the pallet wrapper and PE film
- Program for pallet wrapping exclusion
- Timer for the overlap of the stretch film on the top of the palletised load
- Electronic powered Pre-stretch and adjustable tension of the stretch film on the corner of the load
- electronipnuematic welding unit by contra-plate (no contact with the load).
- The machine is complete with pliers, cutting arm, brush to stick the stretch film to the side of the pallet and all the useful devices to perform a fully automatic working cycle.
- Control by PLC
- Operating panel complete with digital display and keyboard to control:
- Autodiognosis program and visualisation of the alarms
- Selection of manual operations
- Settings of the wrapping cycle
- The machine is supplied with CE standards certification
Palletised loads, bags, sacks, cartons, crates, drums, kegs, boxes, bricks, bales.
Amongst many other applications.
Power Required/ Technical Requirements
Dust Collection Volume: