Service & Parts
We support you
We believe that excellent customer service is a fundamental foundation of all project activities.
Our team of Webster Griffin service engineers are trained to provide pre-emptive and reactive support for our entire product range, ensuring maximum effective running time and minimal on-site service calls for our clients.
Webster Griffin engineers and support team take a proactive approach to the installation, commissioning and operation of your equipment from the outset. After sales relationships just as important to us and we offer after sales and service packages graded to suit the levels of support required.
- We are committed to supporting equipment that we manufacture, supply and distribute
- Our field service and support engineers are backed up by our in-house electrical and mechanical support and spare parts department
- Our engineers have received in-depth training direct from Okura robot instructors. They are approved to carry out routine maintenance, safety checks, including annual safety audits, fault finding and programming modifications
- We offer structured preventive maintenance plans to identify any potential problems before they arise, giving you maximum system availability and effective operation
Our experienced team of field service and support engineers are on hand to attend any unanticipated stoppages which cannot be resolved by remote support.
- We are firm believers in preventative maintenance however. This is the most cost-effective way of ensuring the maximum return on your investment with the minimum downtime.
- We take a pro-active approach by offering scheduled service visits designed to reduce the risks of a major breakdown or damage to equipment. This means overall consumption of spare parts and service call outs drops significantly.
- During a routine visit, our engineers will carry out a full inspection of your system. Any potential problems will either be dealt with immediately or incorporated into the next scheduled maintenance visit.
- A check sheet and a list of recommendations arising from the inspection will be given to your team each time your machine is maintained.
Webster Griffin put together site specific customer training courses for the operation and maintenance of all our systems including comprehensive training on the Okura robot systems.
- An operator training session can be carried out as part of a maintenance visit or booked as a separate event. Well trained operators will play an important role in your machinery performing to its design potential.
- Downtime, damage to equipment or health and safety issues can often be avoided by an operator who has been trained to identify and mitigate a potential fault.
Safety Health Checks are also carried out on scheduled service visits to monitor continued compliance with safety standards and regulations.
Our bagging and palletising systems often operate in a demanding production environment where 24 hour running is common. The increased potential for mistakes and the ensuing wear and tear means a spares package is vital.
- We have a dedicated spares department and a spares package is designed and recommended for purchase with each system.
- We also endeavour to hold a stock of regularly consumed spare parts and will quickly source any uncommon parts for prompt delivery.
- We work with a tried and tested supply chain and guarantee all spare parts are 100% original and genuine.