PVC RESIN - Big Bag Filling LINE
Reliance Industries Limited is an Indian multinational conglomerate company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. Reliance owns businesses across India engaged in energy, petrochemicals, textiles, natural resources, retail, and telecommunications.
Webster Griffin recently supplied a package of three Big Bag Filling lines for processing PVC Resin powder and Pellets to Jamnagar. Reliance found that the Webster Griffin machinery is well proven for handling plastic resins and its heavy-duty construction is designed to give a reliable 24-hour daily operation.
- Provide a high speed, accurate bag filling station to fill big bags to increase suitability for Reliance to transport to handle, transport and store their products.
- Required a filling process with minimal product wastage of the expensive PVC resin.
- Reduce labour required to unload product within the manufacturing process
- Maintain the highest hygiene standards
- Ensure a consistent production process with the automation of conveying and pallet dispensing.
- Increase production capacity to 25 x 400kg bags an hour.
- IBC-PF4 Big Bag Filling system with a throughput of 30 bags/hour.
- An electronic load cell weighing system to weigh and fill free flowing products into big bags.
- Unique “semi-suspension” filling concept which ensures that neat, square, stable bags can be filled at high speed.
- Ergonomic design – of ‘swinging’ bag loops and ‘sliding’ spout means that the operator does not need to bend over when applying the empty bag.
- A high speed inflation device ensures the bag is fully open and ready to receive the product.
- One heavy duty vibrating platform, to consolidate light products and fine powders into the bag during filling to ensure that the bag is stable and sitting firmly on the pallet.
- An Inflatable collar fitted to the filling spout to ensures a secure seal so that no product escapes during the filling process.
- One standard pallet magazine to hold a stack of 12 4-way entry pallets up to 400 kg.
- Heavy duty steel guides that are adjustable to suit different pallet sizes.
- On e main control pannel for the above equipement.
The system was commissioned by a Webster Griffin engineer with the system providing the following benefits:
- High speed bagging with a throughput of up to 30 bags/hour.
- Reduced labour required with only a single operator required to operate the Big Bag filling station.
- Heavy duty metal frame protects and facilitates easy cleaning without damaging pipes and cables.
- Ease of changeover with the auto-adjusting big bag filler catering for varying bag sizes from 500kg to 1000kg.
- Accurate bag filling with an accuracy of +/- 0.5%
- The production of Square, stable, consolidated bags due to the vibrating platform.
- Access instant data from the display: Constant display of weighment in progress, total number of weighments/sacks filled, total throughput per batch in kg/lbs/tonnes/grams.
- The above equipment is fully assembled, pre-wired and tested at our factory to ensure customer satisfaction.